Victor New York Real Estate Report – October 2014
Want to see what has gone on in the Victor real estate market during the month of October along with year over year comparisons? Here is our report of the Victor NY real estate market.
Victor NY Real Estate Activity For October 2014 vs. October 2013
In October 2014 there were 15 homes that closed during the month for Victor NY real estate. This is 4 less than the 19 homes that closed in October 2013.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in October 2013 was $338,420.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in October 2014 was $233,527.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in October 2013 was 31 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in October 2014 was 50 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in October 2013 was $6,429,980.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in October 2014 was $3,502,900.
Homes Under Contract For October 2014
There were a total of 25 homes in Victor NY that were under contract or sale pending through October 31st, 2014 (of the 25 total homes, 8 homes went under contract during October 2014). The average market time for these 25 homes was 70 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $363,760.
Current November Homes For Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 97 homes on the market in Victor NY. The average list price is $321,179. The average market time for these homes is 73 days. Homes in Victor NY are selling in about a month and a half, if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of November 1st, was 7.18 in Victor. This means that if no other homes in Victor were put on the market, it would take 7.18 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market.
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Victor NY real estate market? Employ the services of a local Victor real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are ONLY single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Victor NY Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate in Victor NY, visit Victor NY Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss out on any Victor homes. Contact us to find out what your Victor NY home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other Greater Rochester, NY Market Reports – October 2014
- Webster NY Real Estate Market Report October 2014
- Ontario NY Real Estate Market Report October 2014
- Irondequoit NY Real Estate Market Report October 2014
About the authors: The above information regarding the “Victor NY Real Estate Market Report October 2014” was provided by the Keith Hiscock Sold Team. Keith Hiscock & Kyle Hiscock have over 30 years combined experience. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, we’d love to share our knowledge and expertise.
We service the following Greater Rochester NY areas: Irondequoit, Webster, Penfield, Pittsford, Fairport, Brighton, Greece, Gates, Hilton, Brockport, Mendon, Henrietta, Perinton, Churchville, Scottsville, East Rochester, Rush, Honeoye Falls, Chili, and Victor NY.