Victor New York Real Estate Report – November 2014
Want to see what has gone on in the Victor real estate market during the month of November along with year over year comparisons? Here is our report of the Victor NY real estate market.
Victor NY Real Estate Activity For November 2014 vs. November 2013
In November 2014 there were 10 homes that closed during the month for Victor NY real estate. This is 3 less than the 13 homes that closed in November 2013.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in November 2013 was $269,985.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in November 2014 was $273,830.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in November 2013 was 40 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in November 2014 was 62 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in November 2013 was $3,509,800.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in November 2014 was $2,738,300.
Homes Under Contract For November 2014
There were a total of 19 homes in Victor NY that were under contract or sale pending through November 30th, 2014 (of the 19 total homes, 4 homes went under contract during November 2014). The average market time for these 19 homes was 65 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $336,498.
Current December Homes For Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 90 homes on the market in Victor NY. The average list price is $317,505. The average market time for these homes is 90 days. Homes in Victor NY are selling in about two months, if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of December 1st, was 6.77 in Victor. This means that if no other homes in Victor were put on the market, it would take 6.77 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market.
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Victor NY real estate market? Employ the services of a local Victor real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are ONLY single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Victor NY Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate in Victor NY, visit Victor NY Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss out on any Victor homes. Contact us to find out what your Victor NY home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other Greater Rochester, NY Market Reports – November 2014
- Webster NY Real Estate Market Report November 2014
- Ontario NY Real Estate Market Report November 2014
- Irondequoit NY Real Estate Market Report November 2014
About the authors: The above information regarding the “Victor NY Real Estate Market Report November 2014” was provided by the Keith Hiscock Sold Team. Keith Hiscock & Kyle Hiscock have over 30 years combined experience. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, we’d love to share our knowledge and expertise.
We service the following Greater Rochester NY areas: Irondequoit, Webster, Penfield, Pittsford, Fairport, Brighton, Greece, Gates, Hilton, Brockport, Mendon, Henrietta, Perinton, Churchville, Scottsville, East Rochester, Rush, Honeoye Falls, Chili, and Victor NY.