Victor New York Real Estate Report – March 2015
Want to see what has gone on in the Victor real estate market during the month of March along with year over year comparisons? Here is the Victor NY real estate market report March 2015 edition.
Victor NY Real Estate Activity For March 2015 vs. March 2014
In March 2015 there were 9 homes that closed during the month for Victor NY real estate. This is 2 more than the 7 homes that closed in March 2014.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in March 2014 was $379,111.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in March 2015 was $282,422.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in March 2014 was 45 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in March 2015 was 64 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in March 2014 was $2,653,779.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in March 2015 was $2,541,800.
Homes Under Contract For March 2015
There were a total of 31 homes in Victor NY that were under contract or sale pending through March 31st, 2015 (of the 31 total homes, 12 homes went under contract during March 2015). The average market time for these 31 homes was 69 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $324,927.
Current Victor, NY Homes For Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 105 homes on the market in Victor NY. The average list price is $310,385. The average market time for these homes is 65 days. Homes in Victor NY are selling in about 45-60 days, if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of April 1st, 2015 was 7.37 in Victor. This means that if no other homes in Victor were put on the market, it would take 7.37 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market.
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Victor NY real estate market? Employ the services of a local Victor real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are ONLY single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Victor NY Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate in Victor NY, visit Victor NY Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss out on any Victor homes. Contact us to find out what your Victor NY home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other Greater Rochester, NY Market Reports – March 2015
- Webster NY Real Estate Market Report March 2015
- Ontario NY Real Estate Market Report March 2015
- Irondequoit NY Real Estate Market Report March 2015
About the authors: The above information regarding the “Victor NY Real Estate Market Report March 2015” was provided by the Keith Hiscock Sold Team. Keith Hiscock & Kyle Hiscock have over 30 years combined experience. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, we’d love to share our knowledge and expertise.
We service the following Greater Rochester NY areas: Irondequoit, Webster, Penfield, Pittsford, Fairport, Brighton, Greece, Gates, Hilton, Brockport, Mendon, Henrietta, Perinton, Churchville, Scottsville, East Rochester, Rush, Honeoye Falls, Chili, and Victor NY.