Greece New York Real Estate Report – May 2015
Want to see what has gone on in the Greece real estate market during the month of May along with year over year comparisons? Here is the Greece NY real estate market report May 2015 edition.
Greece NY Real Estate Activity For May 2015 vs. May 2014
In May 2015 there were 61 homes that closed during the month for Greece NY real estate. This is 35 less than the 96 homes that closed in May 2014.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in May 2014 was $128,275
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in May 2015 was $133,063.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in May 2014 was 53 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in May 2015 was 45 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in May 2014 was $12,314,400.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in May 2015 was $8,116,850.
Homes Under Contract For May 2015
There were a total of 267 homes in Greece NY that were under contract or sale pending through May 31st, 2015 (of the 267 total homes, 85 homes went under contract during May 2015). The average market time for these 267 homes was 33 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $132,255.
Current Greece, NY Homes For Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 484 homes on the market in Greece NY. The average list price is $163,443. The average market time for these homes is 64 days. Homes in Greece NY are selling in about two months, if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of June 1st, 2015 was 5.60 in Greece. This means that if no other homes in Greece were put on the market, it would take 5.60 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market.
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Greece NY real estate market? Employ the services of a local Greece real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are ONLY single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Greece NY Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate in Greece NY, visit Greece NY Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss out on any Greece homes. Contact us to find out what your Greece NY home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other Greater Rochester, NY Market Reports – May 2015
- Brighton NY Real Estate Market Report May 2015
- Penfield NY Real Estate Market Report May 2015
- Victor NY Real Estate Market Report May 2015
- Webster NY Real Estate Market Report May 2015
- Ontario NY Real Estate Market Report May 2015
- Irondequoit NY Real Estate Market Report May 2015
About the authors: The above information regarding the “Greece NY Real Estate Market Report May 2015” was provided by the Keith Hiscock Sold Team. Keith Hiscock & Kyle Hiscock have over 30 years combined experience. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, we’d love to share our knowledge and expertise.
We service the following Greater Rochester NY areas: Irondequoit, Webster, Penfield, Pittsford, Fairport, Brighton, Greece, Gates, Hilton, Brockport, Mendon, Henrietta, Perinton, Churchville, Scottsville, East Rochester, Rush, Honeoye Falls, Chili, and Victor NY.