Greece New York Real Estate Report – June 2015
Want to see what has gone on in the Greece real estate market during the month of June along with year over year comparisons? Here is the Greece NY real estate market report June 2015 edition.
Greece NY Real Estate Activity For June 2015 vs. June 2014
In June 2015 there were 75 homes that closed during the month for Greece NY real estate. This is 23 less than the 98 homes that closed in June 2014.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in June 2014 was $133,824
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in June 2015 was $143,602.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in June 2014 was 44 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in June 2015 was 35 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in June 2014 was $13,114,715.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in June 2015 was $10,770,150.
Homes Under Contract For June 2015
There were a total of 311 homes in Greece NY that were under contract or sale pending through June 30th, 2015 (of the 311 total homes, 91 homes went under contract during June 2015). The average market time for these 311 homes was 32 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $137,166.
Current Greece, NY Homes For Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 494 homes on the market in Greece NY. The average list price is $158,720. The average market time for these homes is 60 days. Homes in Greece NY are selling in about two months, if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of July 1st, 2015 was 5.65 in Greece. This means that if no other homes in Greece were put on the market, it would take 5.65 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market.
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Greece NY real estate market? Employ the services of a local Greece real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are ONLY single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Greece NY Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate in Greece NY, visit Greece NY Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss out on any Greece homes. Contact us to find out what your Greece NY home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other Greater Rochester, NY Market Reports – June 2015
- Brighton NY Real Estate Market Report June 2015
- Penfield NY Real Estate Market Report June 2015
- Victor NY Real Estate Market Report June 2015
- Webster NY Real Estate Market Report June 2015
- Ontario NY Real Estate Market Report June 2015
- Irondequoit NY Real Estate Market Report June 2015
About the authors: The above information regarding the “Greece NY Real Estate Market Report June 2015” was provided by the Keith Hiscock Sold Team. Keith Hiscock & Kyle Hiscock have over 30 years combined experience. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, we’d love to share our knowledge and expertise.
We service the following Greater Rochester NY areas: Irondequoit, Webster, Penfield, Pittsford, Fairport, Brighton, Greece, Gates, Hilton, Brockport, Mendon, Henrietta, Perinton, Churchville, Scottsville, East Rochester, Rush, Honeoye Falls, Chili, and Victor NY.