Victor New York Real Estate Report – January 2016
Want to see what has gone on in the Victor real estate market during the month of January along with year over year comparisons? Here is the Victor NY real estate market report January 2016 edition.
Victor NY Real Estate Activity For January 2016 vs. January 2015
In January 2016 there were 8 homes that closed during the month for Victor NY real estate. This is 3 more homes sold than the 5 homes that closed in January 2015.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in January 2015 was $225,580.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in January 2016 was $195,918.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in January 2015 was 45 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in January 2016 was 71 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in January 2015 was $1,127,900.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in January 2016 was $1,567,347.
Homes Under Contract For January 2016
There were a total of 18 homes in Victor NY that were under contract or sale pending through January 31st, 2016 (of the 18 total homes, 6 homes went under contract during January 2016). The average market time for these 18 homes was 75 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $327,089.
Current Victor, NY Homes For Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 104 homes on the market in Victor NY. The average list price is $317,397. The average market time for these homes is 100 days. Homes in Victor NY are selling in less then 75 days, if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of February 1st, 2016 was 6.73 in Victor. This means that if no other homes in Victor were put on the market, it would take 6.73 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market.
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Victor NY real estate market? Employ the services of a local Victor real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are ONLY single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Victor NY Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate in Victor NY, visit Victor NY Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss out on any Victor homes. Contact us to find out what your Victor NY home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other January 2016 Greater Rochester NY Real Estate Market Reports
- Penfield NY Real Estate Market Report January 2016
- Ontario NY Real Estate Market Report January 2016
- Webster NY Real Estate Market Report January 2016
- Irondequoit NY Real Estate Market Report January 2016
About the authors: The above information regarding the “Victor NY Real Estate Market Report January 2016” was provided by the Keith Hiscock Sold Team. Keith Hiscock & Kyle Hiscock have over 30 years combined experience. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, we’d love to share our knowledge and expertise.
We service the following Greater Rochester NY areas: Irondequoit, Victor, Penfield, Pittsford, Fairport, Brighton, Greece, Gates, Hilton, Brockport, Mendon, Henrietta, Perinton, Churchville, Scottsville, East Rochester, Rush, Honeoye Falls, Chili, and Victor NY.
Visit our blog at www.RochesterRealEstateBlog.com.